School of Media and CommunicationDirector of School of Media and Communication Andrei Fetisov, head of the Advertising and public relations program, head teacher of Department of Political and Public Communications at RANEPA SPP, Expert in Strategic Development, member of Russian Association for Public Relations (RAPR)
About School of Media and Communication
The primary objective of School of Media and Communication is training skilled specialists for an array of positions in communication projects such as PR and advertising, online marketing and website design.
All programs at School of Media and Communication have a strongly pronounced practical orientation combining good education in humanities with proficiency in foreign languages. In teaching the students, particular emphasis is placed on learning digital communication. All vocational subjects are taught by professors with long track records of practical work.
There are about 350 students taking the four bachelor- and master-degree courses.
Many of the academic staff are engaged in theoretical and practical research in the realms of media and communication and digital culture, and they also take part in various consulting projects, work with communications agencies and press offices.
The School organizes public events (lectures, discussion group and master classes) on up-to-date communications and new mass media formats.
The School also provides supplementary education programs on media-communication and journalism.
Structure of the School
- Department of Political and Public Communications
- Research Laboratory for Public Communications Analysis
- Media Loft Creative
Bachelor degree courses:
- Advertising and public relations
- Advertising and public relations (a major in the multidisciplinary bachelor-degree course Liberal Arts)
- Journalism (a major of the multidisciplinary bachelor-degree course Liberal Arts)
Master degree courses
- Media Management (in collaboration with MSSES and the University of Manchester, UK)
- Digital Communication and new mass media
- Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce (Poland)
- Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration (RISEBA)
Telephone: +7 (499) 956 09 21