Outgoing StudentsTypes of study abroad
Choose from several exciting programs to study overseas as part of your degree. Options include:
Summer Language Courses
One semester abroad
Internships and Volunteering
How to apply
TAX from the financial support
Study overseas at a partner university for 1 to 2 semesters and gain academic credit.
Short courses and Study tours.
Take courses at partner universities, for a period of 2 to 6 weeks.
Conferences and Workshops.
Publish your articles and share your research experience.
International Internships and Volunteering.
Gain valuable experience overseas for 2 weeks to 6 months.
- Steps to apply - Research your options.
- Book an appointment with an advisor to talk through your options.
- Complete the application for your selected option.
- Applications for all programs are online
- The Study Abroad & Exchange team will notify you once your nomination has been finalise.
- Decide between semester, year and short courses
- Check website for further information
- If applying for Exchange complete the compulsory Student Exchange Tutorial